On Academic Research Achievements
Emerging from Al–Farabi College mission in supporting scientific research, the Research Unit has sought to spread scientific research culture in the college. It also encourages faculty members and students to participate effectively in scientific research field. This is made clear through their participation in many academic conferences, seminars and research projects published in refereed scientific periodicals. Therefore, the name “ Al- Farabi College” is engraved as one of the distinguished scientific research centers .
Achievements of the scientific research unit through the year 2012/2013:
- Joining the Saudi E- Library which follows the Ministry of Higher Education. This gives the students and faculty members a chance to go through scientific journals that specialize in Destiny and Nursing.
- Working to have paper copies from the most important international scientific refereed periodicals that specialize in Dentistry and Nursing which gives a chance for the faculty members and students to keep pace of the scientific developments in medical field.
- Participating in many scientific conferences and seminars (12 conferences and seminars).
- Publishing 25 refereed scientific researches (10 researches in 2012 and 15 researches in 2013).
- Supervising the first scientific day for the Nursing students’ researches.