Terms of Admission:
- Commitment to the general terms required by the Ministry of Higher Education regarding admitting students in medical field , and those who are transferred from other colleges and universities .
- The student should pass the following admission exams set by the college :
- English language placement test (Written and oral).
- b) Practical test for dentistry students (i.e. carving)
- Validity of the Secondary School Certificate is five years from
- The student should be physically fit. (Medical check-up report by approved clinic or hospital)
- The student should obtain a written approval from the workplace.
- The student should have good morals and conduct.
- The student shouldn’t have any disciplinary exclusion from other
universities or colleges.
- The student should fulfill any other conditions specified by the Board of Trustees and announced the time of admission.
- The student should have a payment receipt of the required fees.