Vision: To be pioneers in the academic and research fields locally and regionally.
Mission: Our mission is to educate students and encourage them in Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences, to contribute significantly to scientific research and be committed to providing outstanding services to the community.
Objectives: As we carry out our duties, we aspire to achieve the following objectives:
- To let the graduate be acquainted with professional behaviour, including ethical behaviour, and constructive thinking which relies on sound scientific bases.
- To enable graduates to acquire the basic skills in many theoretical and clinical fields to increase their ability in the diagnosis and treatment of oral and maxillofacial diseases.
- To enable the graduate to provide a wide range of dental services.
- To adopt new teaching methods and use new technology with continuous updating of the curricula in line with international standards.
- To give maximum care to our patients.
- To provide an outstanding level of training in the speciality of Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences.
- To develop and activate social and public services to increase awareness of the oral and dental disease.